All about Miners, Eran $RIOZ by mining, and how it works.
Mining is the main play to earn part of the Minerio project. This article teaches about mining the
RIOZ tokens, how it works, and the miners.
The Mining process is simple and easy to learn. You will get a share of the
RIOZ reward pool based on your total hash rate.
To mine the
RIOZ token, you should have Miners, rent a warehouse in one of the Minerio's cities, pay for power supply, network, and other utilities, and generate the highest hash rate possible. You can learn more about hash rate generation here.
The network behind the game is called the "Oasis," and all miner NFTs are connected to this network. The Oasis is a blockchain simulation network and works inside the Minerio metaverse. You can interact with the Oasis network via the terminal hub located in your warehouse. The Oasis network is powered by artificial intelligence and uses machine learning to be as efficient as possible.
The Oasis mining proof protocol will be updated over time. The basic protocol is POW (Proof of work)
Renting a warehouse will provide the infrastructure you need to start mining $RIO
Miners are NFTs that can mine the
RIOZ token. When you play the Minerio game, these miners can make money in exchange for their work, just like in the real world.
To mine the
RIOZ token, you should buy at least one miner NFT, connect it to the "Oasis network", and generate a hash rate with your tools.
All miners need at least one free slot on your warehouse, power supply from your uranium tubes, a network connection, and configuration based on your preference. Like the real miners, NFT miners in the Minerio metaverse are subject to depreciation, and you need to keep your miner framework up to date to generate the best ROI.
There is a vast miners variety in the Minerio metaverse. You can choose your miner by its technology, style, branding, perks, or even size.
Classic miner NFTs
Currently, there are five main technology trends in Minerio. Each trend has its researchers, community, pros, and cons. The research and development teams for each tech trend focus on applying each technology to the Minerio ecosystem and the Miners. These thecnologies are:
- 1.Standard: The mainstream technology and the most affordable. The R&D team is Minerio's official research center, located in the city center of Rio.
- 2.Protech: Protech is a high-tech company brand responsible for many technological advancements of the Minerio metaverse. Protech Miners are costly, but the community of these miners is growing because of the superior quality and influence of the Protech products.
- 3.Cybertech: Cybertech is not a brand. It's the technologies based on a Manifest published by the Cyber community. These technologies are mainly focused on the open-source and freedom culture of the Cyber community. The Cybertech miners are geek-friendly.
- 4.Nanotech: Nanotechnology advancement is groundbreaking. Applying this technology to the miner's subsystems makes them capable of doing improbable jobs. Nanotech is a hot topic in the tech industry, and it is under heavy research and development by teams around the world. The technology is expensive and experimental.
- 5.Biotech: There is a whole unexplored world in biotechnology that fascinates many brilliant minds. The capabilities of Biotech are almost limitless. For example, the human brain generates enough electricity to power a lightbulb via 100 billion neurons, and it is the central processing unit of the most advanced species in the world. There are critics of the ethical side of Biotech and how this technology can change the world in a wrong way.
Here is an introduction to the main miner's subsystems:
- 1.Power consumption module (P.C.M): Responsible for generating power using electricity and optimizing its efficiency. PCM consists of power supplies, safety subsystems, power grid protocol frameworks, and a power analysis subsystem.
- 2.Network connection module (N.C.M): Connecting to the Oasis network is NCM's primary Responsibility. NCM consists of network cards, a network protocol framework, and a network efficiency optimizer.
- 3.Rack unit size: Each miner needs to be set up into a rack. Each rack has a unit limit based on your miner's size, and you can store them in your warehouse data center. Each warehouse has a limit on total miners' units. So, before buying a new miner, make sure there is enough space available in your warehouse, and just a reminder, you can have more than one warehouse.Miner's unit size starts from one to a maximum size of nine units.😎
- 4.The Processing Unit (P.U): The Brain. Responsible for the calculations needed to participate in the Oasis network. The P.U. has parts like a CPU, Ram, connectors, the primary operating system, an efficiency analyzer, and a fault tolerance system.
- 5.Sensor network module (S.N.M): We can do more as a team, a miner said! Clustering miners make them more powerful and efficient. Miners with more advanced S.N.M can participate in bigger clusters or host a cluster team on their own.
- 6.Motherboard: The mainboard and the foundation of a miner. Motherboard technology and its improvements are highly competitive topics in the Minerio industry community.
- 7.Cooling system technology (C.S.T): Miners like to be cool! The C.S.T subsystem is here to keep the miner's hardware cool and stable. Investing in a high-tech cooling system is always recommended, as it protects your hardware from failing and getting damaged.
Art is a borderless language for all people. So, Why not design a powerful miner on the inside and stunning on the outside? This means that the miner's NFT has its artistic value worth collecting, Separate from its utility in the game.
Stylish Miner prototype
We take the miner's art and style very seriously. The Miners have style and look based on over ten artistic movements. The style categories are:
Dark Style miner - Prototype
Sci-Fi style miner - Prototype
Cyberpunck style miner - Prototype
Classic style miner - Prototype
Every miner in the Minerio metaverse can have up to three perks. Consider perks as superpowers or unique technologies limited to a fraction of miners.
Perks are minted with the miner's NFT, and they are unchangeable. So, keep in mind to check your miner's perk list before buying to learn more about the perks and unique abilities your miner may have.
Brands are the business side of the miner's industry. Every factory in the Minerio metaverse has a list of brands for their productions. Brands can build up the customer's feelings about the products.
In Minerio, your miner's brand is important in terms of warranty limitations, Services the brand holder provides, The community you are joining, and the cost/benefit that the brand offers. So, keep in mind to search about the brands, participate in the game community and share your experience with other Minerio citizens to make the best choices possible and generate a better R.O.I.
Every miner has warranty based on the brand's policy.
Miners have generations. At the game launch, all miners are in generation one, and as the game continues, the factories will release a newer generation of miners periodically.
The higher generation miners will use more advanced technologies like A.I. powered network efficiency units or a new analysis subsystem to generate a better hash rate than older generations at the same power consumption configuration.
A new geration miner release event
- 2.Pay your warehouse rent. Your rental fee also includes some other costs like security, management, basic network, basic electricity, etc.
- 3.Pay your electricity bill based on the Pay as You Go model. You only pay for your miner's power consumption. Other electricity consumptions like warehouse lighting, etc., are free to use and already have been included in your rental fee.
- 4.Pay your network bill. keep in mind that every shed has one free network connection available and already has been included in your rental fee.
- 5.Pay your employees. This is optional based on your employment contracts. The default employee cost is zero.
- 6.Pay for miner's maintenance and framework updates based on network needs.
The Minerio Gameplay is Idle - Strategy, so like other strategy games, you can choose your way to achieve the goal or be stylish about your options.
For example, a network engineer can configure your warehouse internet connection and reduce the bottlenecks or have your miners clustered to get more hash rate out of them!
There are several control panels in the game that you can customize and choose options based on your mining strategy. The main dashboard tools are:
- 1.Warehouse management
- 2.Miner configuration
- 3.Power setting
- 4.Network configuration
- 5.Employee management
You can set and customize you way