What is land and how we can earn from it?
Standard land in the Rio city
In the Minerio metaverse, you can buy your Miners and create a Mining site on the industrial sites.
Each site provides the services you need and charges you for the
RIOZ tokens. Rent a warehouse, power supply, network access, security, administration, etc. are some service examples.
Each site is divided into several sub-areas called the "Lands". After Purchasing a Land, you can start staking your Land NFT and generate RIOZ tokens as the Land's rent.
The wallet address on the blockchain that holds a Minerio land NFT, is a landowner. Landowners will have an online dashboard on Minerio metaverse to control and monetize their lands. Also, they can sell their lands on the Minerio marketplace or any other marketplace that the game supports.
For every Minerio land, there is only one NFT. each land has a unique ID that shows the location, block count, and other metadata of the land. If you own a land NFT, you own that specified land ID on the minerio metaverse and the explained benefits will be yours.
Based on the investment you make in Minerio lands, you can expect various profits. For example, with buying and holding land, you can sell it shortly as the demand for land goes up so the price will rise.
Also, you can make a profit by signing a staking smart contract and getting rent money from the miners. Land staking is renting your land to miners. you can create a revenue stream for your land by signing a staking smart contract and getting rent money from the mining community. please read the related section on the whitepaper to know more about land staking.
Land staking is renting your land to miners
- Total blocks: 2500
- Total lands: 990
- Total lands available to buy: 681
- Mining site lands: 674
- Factory lands: 7
- Total districts: 7 (NW, NE, E, C, W, SW, SE)
There are three rarity and levels for Lands:
- 1.Standard (Blue): Most affordable lands in the Minerio metaverse. Standard land generates standard rent with the rent smart contract. Standard lands in Rio city are in North & South districts.
- 2.Common (Purple): Special lands that generate ~35% more rent than the standards. Common lands are a bit pricier than standard lands and generate ~5% more R.O.I in comparison. Common lands in Rio city are in West & East districts and the supply is limited because only west district lands are for sale.
- 3.Legendary (Gold): The most-valued lands in the Minerio metaverse. Legendary lands are generating ~60% more rent than standards. These lands are not cheap, but the R.O.I is at the highest level of ~10% more than standard lands. Legendary lands in Rio city are in Central districts and have a very limited supply.
Lands variation (legendary / Common / Standard)
Learn more about 3D map
The origin Minerio lands are the final version of NFTs that will be released later. With the origin lands, you can participate in the land staking and earn rent with your NFT.
The Minerio "pre-sale lands" will be swapped with the Origin NFTs soon. You can swap your NFTs via the Minerio marketplace. After the release of the Origin land NFTs, all new land NFTs will be in origin format and there will be no more pre-sale lands on the marketplace.
NFT art of the standard land
NFT art of the common land